- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch A Dutch Soccer Player Get A Red Card For Getting His Laces Tangled With Another Player
Ever heard of incidental contact in (American) football? Apparently, Dutch soccer referees haven’t. Make sure to watch really closely, where two players get their laces caught up and one of the guys gets taken down. Then, the man left standing gets a red card. Red card, keeping your balance!
I’m surprised there wasn’t even more of a fuss.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World