- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch A Dutch Soccer Player Get A Red Card For Getting His Laces Tangled With Another Player
Ever heard of incidental contact in (American) football? Apparently, Dutch soccer referees haven’t. Make sure to watch really closely, where two players get their laces caught up and one of the guys gets taken down. Then, the man left standing gets a red card. Red card, keeping your balance!
I’m surprised there wasn’t even more of a fuss.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins 'Best Fighter' ESPY
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Provodnikov's Falling Star