- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch A Dutch Soccer Player Get A Red Card For Getting His Laces Tangled With Another Player
Ever heard of incidental contact in (American) football? Apparently, Dutch soccer referees haven’t. Make sure to watch really closely, where two players get their laces caught up and one of the guys gets taken down. Then, the man left standing gets a red card. Red card, keeping your balance!
I’m surprised there wasn’t even more of a fuss.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts