- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch A Dutch Soccer Player Get A Red Card For Getting His Laces Tangled With Another Player
Ever heard of incidental contact in (American) football? Apparently, Dutch soccer referees haven’t. Make sure to watch really closely, where two players get their laces caught up and one of the guys gets taken down. Then, the man left standing gets a red card. Red card, keeping your balance!
I’m surprised there wasn’t even more of a fuss.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week