- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch A Dutch Soccer Player Get A Red Card For Getting His Laces Tangled With Another Player
Ever heard of incidental contact in (American) football? Apparently, Dutch soccer referees haven’t. Make sure to watch really closely, where two players get their laces caught up and one of the guys gets taken down. Then, the man left standing gets a red card. Red card, keeping your balance!
I’m surprised there wasn’t even more of a fuss.
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt