- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s How It’s Possible For A Soccer Shot To Hit The Post Four Times And Not Go In
This one’s been floating around the internet for a few days, but it only came to our attention today. What we have here is a Greek soccer player whose shot ricochets off the bottom of the left post, pops up into the air, nails the underside of the crossbar, hits the right post and slowly trickles towards the left post again until it’s cleared. Physics, man.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC