- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s How It’s Possible For A Soccer Shot To Hit The Post Four Times And Not Go In
This one’s been floating around the internet for a few days, but it only came to our attention today. What we have here is a Greek soccer player whose shot ricochets off the bottom of the left post, pops up into the air, nails the underside of the crossbar, hits the right post and slowly trickles towards the left post again until it’s cleared. Physics, man.
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On