- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s How It’s Possible For A Soccer Shot To Hit The Post Four Times And Not Go In
This one’s been floating around the internet for a few days, but it only came to our attention today. What we have here is a Greek soccer player whose shot ricochets off the bottom of the left post, pops up into the air, nails the underside of the crossbar, hits the right post and slowly trickles towards the left post again until it’s cleared. Physics, man.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts