- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Delightful: College Soccer Player Throws Ball Off Her Opponent’s Face… Twice
Stop what you’re doing and watch this immediately. It’s from a playoff game between Amherst and Colby, and shows an Amherst player hitting an opponent in the face on a throw-in. She then goes, gets the ball… and immediately does it again. Hilarious.
Can’t tell if the second time was on purpose, but those Colby parents sure are pissed. Either way, you’ll almost certainly laugh at this… then instantly feel bad for laughing. [Barstool, Dirty Tackle]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts