- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Delightful: College Soccer Player Throws Ball Off Her Opponent’s Face… Twice
Stop what you’re doing and watch this immediately. It’s from a playoff game between Amherst and Colby, and shows an Amherst player hitting an opponent in the face on a throw-in. She then goes, gets the ball… and immediately does it again. Hilarious.
Can’t tell if the second time was on purpose, but those Colby parents sure are pissed. Either way, you’ll almost certainly laugh at this… then instantly feel bad for laughing. [Barstool, Dirty Tackle]
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'