- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Delightful: College Soccer Player Throws Ball Off Her Opponent’s Face… Twice
Stop what you’re doing and watch this immediately. It’s from a playoff game between Amherst and Colby, and shows an Amherst player hitting an opponent in the face on a throw-in. She then goes, gets the ball… and immediately does it again. Hilarious.
Can’t tell if the second time was on purpose, but those Colby parents sure are pissed. Either way, you’ll almost certainly laugh at this… then instantly feel bad for laughing. [Barstool, Dirty Tackle]
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'