- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Delightful: College Soccer Player Throws Ball Off Her Opponent’s Face… Twice
Stop what you’re doing and watch this immediately. It’s from a playoff game between Amherst and Colby, and shows an Amherst player hitting an opponent in the face on a throw-in. She then goes, gets the ball… and immediately does it again. Hilarious.
Can’t tell if the second time was on purpose, but those Colby parents sure are pissed. Either way, you’ll almost certainly laugh at this… then instantly feel bad for laughing. [Barstool, Dirty Tackle]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story