- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Delightful: College Soccer Player Throws Ball Off Her Opponent’s Face… Twice
Stop what you’re doing and watch this immediately. It’s from a playoff game between Amherst and Colby, and shows an Amherst player hitting an opponent in the face on a throw-in. She then goes, gets the ball… and immediately does it again. Hilarious.
Can’t tell if the second time was on purpose, but those Colby parents sure are pissed. Either way, you’ll almost certainly laugh at this… then instantly feel bad for laughing. [Barstool, Dirty Tackle]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'