- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Someone GIF’d Every World Cup Dive In A Stinging Commentary On The Human Condition
From time to time, athletes fudge the rules and look to gain an advantage by “flopping,” or “diving” as it is called in the European sport of soccér. The term describes the manner in which a player purposely falls to the ground, insinuating he or she had been “fouled” by his/her opponent. The ultimate goal being a stoppage of play and an advantage awarded to said flopper/diver.
Sounds strange, right? It’s like, you’re an adult — why are lying to the official? Why are you pretending your face hurts on live television? Haven’t you heard the fabled story of the boy who cried wolf? Based on these rather embarrassing “GIFs,” we’ve gathered that none of the men pictured are aware of any of Aesop’s teachings.
Someone should do something about this. It does not seem fair not sportsmanlike.
[GIFs via Golden Dives]
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?