- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Someone Named ‘Bieber’ Scored The Derpiest Header In Soccer History
To those of you who aren’t avid semi-professional German soccer fans, the “Regionalliga” is the 4th division of the Bundesliga. Characterized by brutish players who force the ball into the net through sheer will, this highlight pretty much sums up why all of the players on the field need to find a new hobby. The goalie definitely should’ve stopped the “shot” and the guy nudging the ball along the ground shouldn’t have been LYING DOWN IN FRONT OF GOAL TO BEGIN WITH.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts