- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Someone Named ‘Bieber’ Scored The Derpiest Header In Soccer History
To those of you who aren’t avid semi-professional German soccer fans, the “Regionalliga” is the 4th division of the Bundesliga. Characterized by brutish players who force the ball into the net through sheer will, this highlight pretty much sums up why all of the players on the field need to find a new hobby. The goalie definitely should’ve stopped the “shot” and the guy nudging the ball along the ground shouldn’t have been LYING DOWN IN FRONT OF GOAL TO BEGIN WITH.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead