- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Someone Named ‘Bieber’ Scored The Derpiest Header In Soccer History
To those of you who aren’t avid semi-professional German soccer fans, the “Regionalliga” is the 4th division of the Bundesliga. Characterized by brutish players who force the ball into the net through sheer will, this highlight pretty much sums up why all of the players on the field need to find a new hobby. The goalie definitely should’ve stopped the “shot” and the guy nudging the ball along the ground shouldn’t have been LYING DOWN IN FRONT OF GOAL TO BEGIN WITH.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts