- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Alexi Lalas Didn’t Appreciate Stephen Colbert’s Inferior Intellect And Hate For “The Beautiful Game”
Alexi Lalas went on the Colbert Report and spoke to Stephen Colbert regarding the recent worldwide soccer match fixing scandal that has football fans like Alexi Lalas understandably upset.
Colbert first gave his report on the scandal, which included this bit of classic American wisdom: “No one man can be more corrupt than soccer can be boring.”
Then Lalas came on, and he seemed to get irked by the whole satire thing.
“Don’t be a boob, Steve,” was a nice touch, but Lalas needs to calm down a bit. Saying things like “it takes a superior intellect to understand the beauty of the game” isn’t going to turn viewers on to soccer; it just makes Lalas sound like a douche. And for the record, it does not take a superior intellect to understand the beauty of the game.
But that just got too serious for a Colbert report post, so we’ll leave you with a GIF of the abominable Colbert dive.
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce