- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen Colbert Takes On Fox News’ Obama-World Cup Soccer Conspiracy Theorists
Some called a “Stuart Varney” thinks he knows the answer.
(NOTE: Varney is an unrepentant moron.)
“It’s because the news background about our country, our economy, our standing in the world, is overwhelmingly negative. It is awful. We’re approaching a recession, we’ve lost in Iraq, we’re downgraded the world over. We don’t want any part of that. We want to escape. So here’s the World Cup — how convenient.”
Keith Ablow, also a moron, abides.
“Yes, it’s a little too convenient when we have a president who, I contend, has it in for Americans, and we elected him because we were fearful at the time — ‘We better elect someone who’s not patriotic because, God, we could have terrorists attack us for being Americans.’ So, we did that.”
This is why Stephen Colbert makes $25 million a year.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts