- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Don’t You Hate It When Brazilian Soccer Matches Are Delayed By A Swarm Of Bees On The Crossbar Of A Goal?
Brazilian soccer clubs Ponte Preta and Atletico Sorocaba played a match this weekend, and Ponte Preta won 2-1. But not before a bit of an incident that caused a 15 minute delay, when HOLY SHIT BEES BURN THEM ALIVE BURN THEM BURN THEM CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT GET THE BEE PEOPLE.
- Filed Under:
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach