- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Don’t You Hate It When Brazilian Soccer Matches Are Delayed By A Swarm Of Bees On The Crossbar Of A Goal?
Brazilian soccer clubs Ponte Preta and Atletico Sorocaba played a match this weekend, and Ponte Preta won 2-1. But not before a bit of an incident that caused a 15 minute delay, when HOLY SHIT BEES BURN THEM ALIVE BURN THEM BURN THEM CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT GET THE BEE PEOPLE.
- Filed Under:
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash