- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Don’t You Hate It When Brazilian Soccer Matches Are Delayed By A Swarm Of Bees On The Crossbar Of A Goal?
Brazilian soccer clubs Ponte Preta and Atletico Sorocaba played a match this weekend, and Ponte Preta won 2-1. But not before a bit of an incident that caused a 15 minute delay, when HOLY SHIT BEES BURN THEM ALIVE BURN THEM BURN THEM CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT GET THE BEE PEOPLE.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts