- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Don’t You Hate It When Brazilian Soccer Matches Are Delayed By A Swarm Of Bees On The Crossbar Of A Goal?
Brazilian soccer clubs Ponte Preta and Atletico Sorocaba played a match this weekend, and Ponte Preta won 2-1. But not before a bit of an incident that caused a 15 minute delay, when HOLY SHIT BEES BURN THEM ALIVE BURN THEM BURN THEM CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT GET THE BEE PEOPLE.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts