- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Don’t You Hate It When Brazilian Soccer Matches Are Delayed By A Swarm Of Bees On The Crossbar Of A Goal?
Brazilian soccer clubs Ponte Preta and Atletico Sorocaba played a match this weekend, and Ponte Preta won 2-1. But not before a bit of an incident that caused a 15 minute delay, when HOLY SHIT BEES BURN THEM ALIVE BURN THEM BURN THEM CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT GET THE BEE PEOPLE.
- Filed Under:
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior