- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Brawl Between Swedish Soccer Hooligans May Have Had More Casualties Than WWII
The title of this video is: Bitka GAIS Gothenburg vs Helsingborg + Copenhagen. There is undoubtedly a Swedish football club in Gothenburg, so they’re one group of hooligans; I believe they’re in the blue. There is also undoubtedly a Swedish football club in Helsingborg, and I believe they’re in the red. I also believe they won this by unanimous decision for most concussions given.
Where Copenhagen comes in, I’m not sure. That’s in Denmark, for our jingoistic readers. Google Translate shed little light on the situation. I think they might have been on their way to Copenhagen. Or this took place in the outskirts of Copenhagen. Perhaps they were taking a visit to the second oldest amusement park in the world. These hooligans look like they enjoy a good merry-go-round with a side of blue cotton candy.
I take it back: They probably weren’t on their way to a merry-go-round. They were probably on their way to cook some human flesh or wrestle boars or stop people from recycling.
- Filed Under:
- Soccer Hooligans
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence