- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Teary-Eyed David Beckham Plays His Last Game, Frank Ribéry Hits Nasty Volley (VIDEOS)
Frank Ribéry is a beast. This dipping volley is further proof it’s Bayern’s year, as the Champions League finalists came back from down 3-1 to win 4-3 in the last regular season game of the year. They meet Dortmund in the final next Saturday.
A few hundred miles away in Paris, David Beckham played his final professional soccer game ever. Beckham, who was brought to tears after being subbed on late, is expected to start an expansion MLS franchise, potentially in Brooklyn.
H/T Daily Mail
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts