- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Teary-Eyed David Beckham Plays His Last Game, Frank Ribéry Hits Nasty Volley (VIDEOS)
Frank Ribéry is a beast. This dipping volley is further proof it’s Bayern’s year, as the Champions League finalists came back from down 3-1 to win 4-3 in the last regular season game of the year. They meet Dortmund in the final next Saturday.
A few hundred miles away in Paris, David Beckham played his final professional soccer game ever. Beckham, who was brought to tears after being subbed on late, is expected to start an expansion MLS franchise, potentially in Brooklyn.
H/T Daily Mail
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts