- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Amazing Moment That 60,000 Brazilians Sang The National Anthem In Unison
Yes, it seems that all of Brazil is protesting the government’s use of taxpayer funds to build stadiums for soccer and the Olympics. But as this video shows us, plenty of people seem to be OK with he status quo as well. (Or, not. See update below).
This fairly amazing video was shot in Fortaleza, Brazil, in the first round of the Confederations Cup. Hours before, police clashed with protesters outside the same stadium. Ever hear 60,000 people singing the national anthem in unison?
UPDATE: As a commenter notes below, the anthem was apparently being sung in tribute to the protestors. Which makes the entire thing even more noteworthy.
Before the game, the entire stadium sang the Brazilian national anthem (“Hino Nacional Brasileiro”) in unison. It was chill-inducing.
The moment when the music cuts off and the crowd sings it is amazing.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco