- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MLS Opener Ends With Seattle Sounders Game Winner In The 94th Minute
A game that seemed destined to end in a disappointing 0-0 tie, ended in dramatic fashion with the Seattle Sounders beating defending MLS Cup Champions Sporting Kansas City on a hectic rebound chance in front of goal. After a blown opportunity to get MLS poster child Clint Dempsey on the board with the first goal of 2014 (above), a concerted effort between Chad Barnett and Dempsey managed to appease American sports interests and break the scoreless match in the final minute of stoppage time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts