- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
MLS Opener Ends With Seattle Sounders Game Winner In The 94th Minute
A game that seemed destined to end in a disappointing 0-0 tie, ended in dramatic fashion with the Seattle Sounders beating defending MLS Cup Champions Sporting Kansas City on a hectic rebound chance in front of goal. After a blown opportunity to get MLS poster child Clint Dempsey on the board with the first goal of 2014 (above), a concerted effort between Chad Barnett and Dempsey managed to appease American sports interests and break the scoreless match in the final minute of stoppage time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts