- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
These Ronaldinho Condoms Promote Birth Control In So Many Ways
The joke trending on Twitter right now is that these condoms must work, because Ronaldinho knows how to beat Seaman. HAHahahahaha (I don’t get it).
The only thing I know for sure is that when I’m getting ready to put the move on that special someone, the last person I want to picture is Ronaldinho. Couldn’t he just endorse shoes like everyone else?
Now, my Portuguese may be a little rusty, but does this ad read that everyone in Brazil will get a free condom is Ronadinho signs with Atlético Mineiro next season? Yeah, that should quell the protests.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'