- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
These Ronaldinho Condoms Promote Birth Control In So Many Ways
The joke trending on Twitter right now is that these condoms must work, because Ronaldinho knows how to beat Seaman. HAHahahahaha (I don’t get it).
The only thing I know for sure is that when I’m getting ready to put the move on that special someone, the last person I want to picture is Ronaldinho. Couldn’t he just endorse shoes like everyone else?
Now, my Portuguese may be a little rusty, but does this ad read that everyone in Brazil will get a free condom is Ronadinho signs with Atlético Mineiro next season? Yeah, that should quell the protests.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts