- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
These Ronaldinho Condoms Promote Birth Control In So Many Ways
The joke trending on Twitter right now is that these condoms must work, because Ronaldinho knows how to beat Seaman. HAHahahahaha (I don’t get it).
The only thing I know for sure is that when I’m getting ready to put the move on that special someone, the last person I want to picture is Ronaldinho. Couldn’t he just endorse shoes like everyone else?
Now, my Portuguese may be a little rusty, but does this ad read that everyone in Brazil will get a free condom is Ronadinho signs with Atlético Mineiro next season? Yeah, that should quell the protests.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'