- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
These Ronaldinho Condoms Promote Birth Control In So Many Ways
The joke trending on Twitter right now is that these condoms must work, because Ronaldinho knows how to beat Seaman. HAHahahahaha (I don’t get it).
The only thing I know for sure is that when I’m getting ready to put the move on that special someone, the last person I want to picture is Ronaldinho. Couldn’t he just endorse shoes like everyone else?
Now, my Portuguese may be a little rusty, but does this ad read that everyone in Brazil will get a free condom is Ronadinho signs with Atlético Mineiro next season? Yeah, that should quell the protests.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.