- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Happened: Chelsea Coach Gave His Benchwarmers A New TV During A Match
Chelsea was about to play Swindon in a Capital One Cup match earlier today, and because Samsung is a sponsor for both teams, the coaches each got a new TV. Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho either watches all his shows on the Internet, or doesn’t like Samsung, because the first thing he did was turn and present the new TV to two of his benchwarmers. As the English say, he wasn’t too keen on it.
— André Schürrle (@LetsSchurrle) September 24, 2013
Your move, NCAA.
Mourinho turned to his substitutes, Andre Schurrle and Ramires, and presented them with the flat screen television.
Meanwhile Chelsea beat Swindon 2-0 to qualify for the next of the Capital One competition. Torres and Ramires were both on target in what was a one sided affair with only a couple of flashes from the home side.
Yes, Ramires got in the game. Guess he has to forfeit his half of the TV.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story