- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Happened: Chelsea Coach Gave His Benchwarmers A New TV During A Match
Chelsea was about to play Swindon in a Capital One Cup match earlier today, and because Samsung is a sponsor for both teams, the coaches each got a new TV. Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho either watches all his shows on the Internet, or doesn’t like Samsung, because the first thing he did was turn and present the new TV to two of his benchwarmers. As the English say, he wasn’t too keen on it.
— André Schürrle (@LetsSchurrle) September 24, 2013
Your move, NCAA.
Mourinho turned to his substitutes, Andre Schurrle and Ramires, and presented them with the flat screen television.
Meanwhile Chelsea beat Swindon 2-0 to qualify for the next of the Capital One competition. Torres and Ramires were both on target in what was a one sided affair with only a couple of flashes from the home side.
Yes, Ramires got in the game. Guess he has to forfeit his half of the TV.
- Filed Under:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead