- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Happened: Chelsea Coach Gave His Benchwarmers A New TV During A Match
Chelsea was about to play Swindon in a Capital One Cup match earlier today, and because Samsung is a sponsor for both teams, the coaches each got a new TV. Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho either watches all his shows on the Internet, or doesn’t like Samsung, because the first thing he did was turn and present the new TV to two of his benchwarmers. As the English say, he wasn’t too keen on it.
— André Schürrle (@LetsSchurrle) September 24, 2013
Your move, NCAA.
Mourinho turned to his substitutes, Andre Schurrle and Ramires, and presented them with the flat screen television.
Meanwhile Chelsea beat Swindon 2-0 to qualify for the next of the Capital One competition. Torres and Ramires were both on target in what was a one sided affair with only a couple of flashes from the home side.
Yes, Ramires got in the game. Guess he has to forfeit his half of the TV.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match