- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is How They Deal With Streakers In Italy
Well, attractive bikini-clad streakers, anyway.
— David Crawford (@DCAesthetics) May 11, 2014
The home U.C. Sampdoria fans in Genoa, Italy, were treated to a rather good-looking female streaker on Sunday, help taking their minds off of a 5-2 loss to Napoli. Looks like the problem was solved rather neatly. Actually this would be good entertainment at Minor League Baseball Games. Time for the Seventh-Inning Streak.
— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) May 12, 2014
It’s what to do in Italy.
On the lighter side, A streaker crashes the runway at an Italian fashion show. http://t.co/1F6IIVBW44
— C. Garison (@CGarison) June 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts