- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is How They Deal With Streakers In Italy
Well, attractive bikini-clad streakers, anyway.
— David Crawford (@DCAesthetics) May 11, 2014
The home U.C. Sampdoria fans in Genoa, Italy, were treated to a rather good-looking female streaker on Sunday, help taking their minds off of a 5-2 loss to Napoli. Looks like the problem was solved rather neatly. Actually this would be good entertainment at Minor League Baseball Games. Time for the Seventh-Inning Streak.
— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) May 12, 2014
It’s what to do in Italy.
On the lighter side, A streaker crashes the runway at an Italian fashion show. http://t.co/1F6IIVBW44
— C. Garison (@CGarison) June 26, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts