- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Just In: Will Smith Sucks At Soccer
Will and Jaden Smith are on a world tour promoting their movie, After Earth. It’s a post apocalyptic sci-fi father-son vs. the world shindig, in which the Fresh Prince and Karate Kid battle the hidden horrors that have proliferated on an abandoned Earth. Utilizing primitive weapons they fashion out of sticks and rocks, they fight there way out. Of the methods they use to vanquish their enemies, a well placed curving free kick is not one of them.
Judging by this video of the two in London at the UEFA Champions Festival (coinciding with the final being played at Wembley), Will Smith couldn’t kick a soccer ball to save his life, let alone the fate of the planet.
H/T Dirty Tackle
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee