- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Just In: Will Smith Sucks At Soccer
Will and Jaden Smith are on a world tour promoting their movie, After Earth. It’s a post apocalyptic sci-fi father-son vs. the world shindig, in which the Fresh Prince and Karate Kid battle the hidden horrors that have proliferated on an abandoned Earth. Utilizing primitive weapons they fashion out of sticks and rocks, they fight there way out. Of the methods they use to vanquish their enemies, a well placed curving free kick is not one of them.
Judging by this video of the two in London at the UEFA Champions Festival (coinciding with the final being played at Wembley), Will Smith couldn’t kick a soccer ball to save his life, let alone the fate of the planet.
H/T Dirty Tackle
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts