- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Just In: Will Smith Sucks At Soccer
Will and Jaden Smith are on a world tour promoting their movie, After Earth. It’s a post apocalyptic sci-fi father-son vs. the world shindig, in which the Fresh Prince and Karate Kid battle the hidden horrors that have proliferated on an abandoned Earth. Utilizing primitive weapons they fashion out of sticks and rocks, they fight there way out. Of the methods they use to vanquish their enemies, a well placed curving free kick is not one of them.
Judging by this video of the two in London at the UEFA Champions Festival (coinciding with the final being played at Wembley), Will Smith couldn’t kick a soccer ball to save his life, let alone the fate of the planet.
H/T Dirty Tackle
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real