- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Just In: Will Smith Sucks At Soccer
Will and Jaden Smith are on a world tour promoting their movie, After Earth. It’s a post apocalyptic sci-fi father-son vs. the world shindig, in which the Fresh Prince and Karate Kid battle the hidden horrors that have proliferated on an abandoned Earth. Utilizing primitive weapons they fashion out of sticks and rocks, they fight there way out. Of the methods they use to vanquish their enemies, a well placed curving free kick is not one of them.
Judging by this video of the two in London at the UEFA Champions Festival (coinciding with the final being played at Wembley), Will Smith couldn’t kick a soccer ball to save his life, let alone the fate of the planet.
H/T Dirty Tackle
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager