- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Just In: Will Smith Sucks At Soccer
Will and Jaden Smith are on a world tour promoting their movie, After Earth. It’s a post apocalyptic sci-fi father-son vs. the world shindig, in which the Fresh Prince and Karate Kid battle the hidden horrors that have proliferated on an abandoned Earth. Utilizing primitive weapons they fashion out of sticks and rocks, they fight there way out. Of the methods they use to vanquish their enemies, a well placed curving free kick is not one of them.
Judging by this video of the two in London at the UEFA Champions Festival (coinciding with the final being played at Wembley), Will Smith couldn’t kick a soccer ball to save his life, let alone the fate of the planet.
H/T Dirty Tackle
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story