- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Little PSV Eindhoven Fan Will Be Minister-President Of The Netherlands One Day
Calling it now: This little dude knows how to lead the people. He might even name himself Dictator for Life and rule the country with extreme prejudice. And you know what? That’d be fine. After seeing this kid lead the PSV Eindhoven chants (versus FC Eindhoven, by the way), I’m pretty sure he can do no wrong.
Go shawty. It’s ya birfday.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts