- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Little PSV Eindhoven Fan Will Be Minister-President Of The Netherlands One Day
Calling it now: This little dude knows how to lead the people. He might even name himself Dictator for Life and rule the country with extreme prejudice. And you know what? That’d be fine. After seeing this kid lead the PSV Eindhoven chants (versus FC Eindhoven, by the way), I’m pretty sure he can do no wrong.
Go shawty. It’s ya birfday.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?