- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Little PSV Eindhoven Fan Will Be Minister-President Of The Netherlands One Day
Calling it now: This little dude knows how to lead the people. He might even name himself Dictator for Life and rule the country with extreme prejudice. And you know what? That’d be fine. After seeing this kid lead the PSV Eindhoven chants (versus FC Eindhoven, by the way), I’m pretty sure he can do no wrong.
Go shawty. It’s ya birfday.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen