- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Little PSV Eindhoven Fan Will Be Minister-President Of The Netherlands One Day
Calling it now: This little dude knows how to lead the people. He might even name himself Dictator for Life and rule the country with extreme prejudice. And you know what? That’d be fine. After seeing this kid lead the PSV Eindhoven chants (versus FC Eindhoven, by the way), I’m pretty sure he can do no wrong.
Go shawty. It’s ya birfday.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?