- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tottenham Mascot Girl Dissing Luis Suarez Is Your Soccer Highlight Of The Day
Little Spurs Mascot Girl, don't you know that even an affront from you will awaken Luis? http://t.co/eWfzaE2S3W
— Dave Levy (@levydr) December 15, 2013
Very funny, but ultimately not wise. The Liverpool striker got his revenge with two goals in a 5-0 Reds victory over Tottenham.
The pregame handshake is one of those strange European customs that will never catch on in the U.S.: like Guy Fawkes Night, and soccer.
- Filed Under:
- Luis Suarez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story