- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Try To Make Tottenham’s Hairiest Player Cry By Violently Waxing His Legs (We Dare You)
– England’s Walter Cronkite
Sandro is one of those people who are covered in a thick coating of bristly man-wool. Eh, worse things have happened. But back in October, the Brazilian midfielder — who refers to himself “The Beast” — told reporters he does not cry. Well, that’s not completely accurate. It was more like, “The Beast does not cry.”
So to test this theory (which really didn’t need testing to begin with), Spurs TV sent this weird guy into the team facility with a tub of hot wax and a microphone. “Ok, Beast, you ready?”
The rest is history. Really, really, weird, uncomfortable, slightly entertaining history.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes