- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Try To Make Tottenham’s Hairiest Player Cry By Violently Waxing His Legs (We Dare You)
– England’s Walter Cronkite
Sandro is one of those people who are covered in a thick coating of bristly man-wool. Eh, worse things have happened. But back in October, the Brazilian midfielder — who refers to himself “The Beast” — told reporters he does not cry. Well, that’s not completely accurate. It was more like, “The Beast does not cry.”
So to test this theory (which really didn’t need testing to begin with), Spurs TV sent this weird guy into the team facility with a tub of hot wax and a microphone. “Ok, Beast, you ready?”
The rest is history. Really, really, weird, uncomfortable, slightly entertaining history.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story