- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Try To Make Tottenham’s Hairiest Player Cry By Violently Waxing His Legs (We Dare You)
– England’s Walter Cronkite
Sandro is one of those people who are covered in a thick coating of bristly man-wool. Eh, worse things have happened. But back in October, the Brazilian midfielder — who refers to himself “The Beast” — told reporters he does not cry. Well, that’s not completely accurate. It was more like, “The Beast does not cry.”
So to test this theory (which really didn’t need testing to begin with), Spurs TV sent this weird guy into the team facility with a tub of hot wax and a microphone. “Ok, Beast, you ready?”
The rest is history. Really, really, weird, uncomfortable, slightly entertaining history.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?