- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Turkish Soccer Player Thinks He’s Playing Pinball, Gets Yellow Card For Enabling Multi-Ball Mode
I am not an expert on Turkish soccer, but I’m fairly sure you can’t hold an extra soccer ball (or even the first one), and try to knock the other ball out of play. This guy seems to think this is a strange amalgamation of soccer, pinball and Ga-ga.
How that wasn’t a red card and how the dude could act like he didn’t do anything… I’ll never understand.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts