- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Turkish Soccer Player Thinks He’s Playing Pinball, Gets Yellow Card For Enabling Multi-Ball Mode
I am not an expert on Turkish soccer, but I’m fairly sure you can’t hold an extra soccer ball (or even the first one), and try to knock the other ball out of play. This guy seems to think this is a strange amalgamation of soccer, pinball and Ga-ga.
How that wasn’t a red card and how the dude could act like he didn’t do anything… I’ll never understand.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts