- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Turkish Soccer Player Thinks He’s Playing Pinball, Gets Yellow Card For Enabling Multi-Ball Mode
I am not an expert on Turkish soccer, but I’m fairly sure you can’t hold an extra soccer ball (or even the first one), and try to knock the other ball out of play. This guy seems to think this is a strange amalgamation of soccer, pinball and Ga-ga.
How that wasn’t a red card and how the dude could act like he didn’t do anything… I’ll never understand.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.