- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Turkish Soccer Player Thinks He’s Playing Pinball, Gets Yellow Card For Enabling Multi-Ball Mode
I am not an expert on Turkish soccer, but I’m fairly sure you can’t hold an extra soccer ball (or even the first one), and try to knock the other ball out of play. This guy seems to think this is a strange amalgamation of soccer, pinball and Ga-ga.
How that wasn’t a red card and how the dude could act like he didn’t do anything… I’ll never understand.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts