- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
USMNT: Jozy Altidore Drills Sick Volley As US Beats Germany 4-3 (Thanks In Part To The Dumbest Own Goal Ever Recorded)
Beautiful build up as Graham Zusi breaks down the right and whips one in, finding Jozy Altidore for the top-shelf volley. The US ended up winning 4-3 after the Germans made things interesting late in the game with 2 clinical scores in the final ten minutes of regular time.
The second goal in the match, no doubt deflated the far superior German side, came from keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, who just let a back pass slip into the net. Schadenfreude? Ya.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead