- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
USMNT: Jozy Altidore Drills Sick Volley As US Beats Germany 4-3 (Thanks In Part To The Dumbest Own Goal Ever Recorded)
Beautiful build up as Graham Zusi breaks down the right and whips one in, finding Jozy Altidore for the top-shelf volley. The US ended up winning 4-3 after the Germans made things interesting late in the game with 2 clinical scores in the final ten minutes of regular time.
The second goal in the match, no doubt deflated the far superior German side, came from keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, who just let a back pass slip into the net. Schadenfreude? Ya.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy