- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
USMNT: Jozy Altidore Drills Sick Volley As US Beats Germany 4-3 (Thanks In Part To The Dumbest Own Goal Ever Recorded)
Beautiful build up as Graham Zusi breaks down the right and whips one in, finding Jozy Altidore for the top-shelf volley. The US ended up winning 4-3 after the Germans made things interesting late in the game with 2 clinical scores in the final ten minutes of regular time.
The second goal in the match, no doubt deflated the far superior German side, came from keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, who just let a back pass slip into the net. Schadenfreude? Ya.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts