- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
USMNT: Jozy Altidore Drills Sick Volley As US Beats Germany 4-3 (Thanks In Part To The Dumbest Own Goal Ever Recorded)
Beautiful build up as Graham Zusi breaks down the right and whips one in, finding Jozy Altidore for the top-shelf volley. The US ended up winning 4-3 after the Germans made things interesting late in the game with 2 clinical scores in the final ten minutes of regular time.
The second goal in the match, no doubt deflated the far superior German side, came from keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, who just let a back pass slip into the net. Schadenfreude? Ya.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy