- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
USMNT: Jozy Altidore Drills Sick Volley As US Beats Germany 4-3 (Thanks In Part To The Dumbest Own Goal Ever Recorded)
Beautiful build up as Graham Zusi breaks down the right and whips one in, finding Jozy Altidore for the top-shelf volley. The US ended up winning 4-3 after the Germans made things interesting late in the game with 2 clinical scores in the final ten minutes of regular time.
The second goal in the match, no doubt deflated the far superior German side, came from keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, who just let a back pass slip into the net. Schadenfreude? Ya.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts