- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: “A Goal That Would Wake Up A Catatonic”: Ray Hudson Goes Berserk Over Messi Goal
“It’s pure genius,” claims GOLTV commentator Ray Hudson, and we have to agree with his opinion on Lionel Messi‘s goal that gave Barcelona a 2-1 lead over Real Madrid in their Wednesday Night Supercup match.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts