- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Video: Hope Solo Would Appreciate If You Didn’t Talk About How She Uses Her Sexuality To Get People Talking About Her
Soccer star Hope Solo appeared on The Dan Patrick Show Monday morning in an awkward interview that left the host wondering exactly how far female athletes should go in playing up their sexuality.
Solo clearly wanted to discuss her role with the upcoming Chicago Marathon rather than her rumored appearance on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars or her nude photoshoot. Patrick pressed the issue, which led to an angry response from Solo:
Post-interview Patrick criticized the over-sexualization of female athletes, admitting that as the father of three daughters he has a stake in athletes being judged for their ability to play sports rather than their appearance. We agree, and wish Solo had responded more earnestly to his queries.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts