- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video: Hope Solo Would Appreciate If You Didn’t Talk About How She Uses Her Sexuality To Get People Talking About Her
Soccer star Hope Solo appeared on The Dan Patrick Show Monday morning in an awkward interview that left the host wondering exactly how far female athletes should go in playing up their sexuality.
Solo clearly wanted to discuss her role with the upcoming Chicago Marathon rather than her rumored appearance on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars or her nude photoshoot. Patrick pressed the issue, which led to an angry response from Solo:
Post-interview Patrick criticized the over-sexualization of female athletes, admitting that as the father of three daughters he has a stake in athletes being judged for their ability to play sports rather than their appearance. We agree, and wish Solo had responded more earnestly to his queries.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed