- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video: Japan Equalizes In Extra Time, Forces Penalty Kicks
Unbelievable. Just when it appeared safe to say the U.S. was going to win the women’s World Cup because of a late goal, Japan answered right back. They did it in regulation. They did it during extra time. They just kept getting it done. That carried over to the penalty kick shootout (more on that in a bit). They’re the champions. The U.S. isn’t. Video of the equalizer below.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'