- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Japan Equalizes In Extra Time, Forces Penalty Kicks
Unbelievable. Just when it appeared safe to say the U.S. was going to win the women’s World Cup because of a late goal, Japan answered right back. They did it in regulation. They did it during extra time. They just kept getting it done. That carried over to the penalty kick shootout (more on that in a bit). They’re the champions. The U.S. isn’t. Video of the equalizer below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts