- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video: Japan Equalizes In Extra Time, Forces Penalty Kicks
Unbelievable. Just when it appeared safe to say the U.S. was going to win the women’s World Cup because of a late goal, Japan answered right back. They did it in regulation. They did it during extra time. They just kept getting it done. That carried over to the penalty kick shootout (more on that in a bit). They’re the champions. The U.S. isn’t. Video of the equalizer below.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story