- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video: Japan Equalizes In Extra Time, Forces Penalty Kicks
Unbelievable. Just when it appeared safe to say the U.S. was going to win the women’s World Cup because of a late goal, Japan answered right back. They did it in regulation. They did it during extra time. They just kept getting it done. That carried over to the penalty kick shootout (more on that in a bit). They’re the champions. The U.S. isn’t. Video of the equalizer below.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.