- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch A Real Madrid Golf Cart Hit An Over-Eager Fan On UCLA’s Campus
Undoubtedly very adrenalized at the prospect of seeing Portuguese heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow bronzed Real Madrid teammates in the flesh, one particularly devoted female fan — in her excitement — ran in front of a golf cart transporting the players across UCLA’s campus.
The Spanish soccer club is in town to face the L.A. Galaxy in a friendly on Saturday, and has been training on the Los Angeles-based college campus. And apparently getting chauffeured around in golf carts.
Watch below as the overzealous college student gets a little too close to one of the moving vehicles, and promptly wipes out on the sidewalk. For whatever reason, the driver doesn’t seem all that concerned. As of now, no word on whether the young lady actually sustained any injuries.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts