- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch A Real Madrid Golf Cart Hit An Over-Eager Fan On UCLA’s Campus
Undoubtedly very adrenalized at the prospect of seeing Portuguese heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow bronzed Real Madrid teammates in the flesh, one particularly devoted female fan — in her excitement — ran in front of a golf cart transporting the players across UCLA’s campus.
The Spanish soccer club is in town to face the L.A. Galaxy in a friendly on Saturday, and has been training on the Los Angeles-based college campus. And apparently getting chauffeured around in golf carts.
Watch below as the overzealous college student gets a little too close to one of the moving vehicles, and promptly wipes out on the sidewalk. For whatever reason, the driver doesn’t seem all that concerned. As of now, no word on whether the young lady actually sustained any injuries.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts