- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch A Real Madrid Golf Cart Hit An Over-Eager Fan On UCLA’s Campus
Undoubtedly very adrenalized at the prospect of seeing Portuguese heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow bronzed Real Madrid teammates in the flesh, one particularly devoted female fan — in her excitement — ran in front of a golf cart transporting the players across UCLA’s campus.
The Spanish soccer club is in town to face the L.A. Galaxy in a friendly on Saturday, and has been training on the Los Angeles-based college campus. And apparently getting chauffeured around in golf carts.
Watch below as the overzealous college student gets a little too close to one of the moving vehicles, and promptly wipes out on the sidewalk. For whatever reason, the driver doesn’t seem all that concerned. As of now, no word on whether the young lady actually sustained any injuries.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake