- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch A Real Madrid Golf Cart Hit An Over-Eager Fan On UCLA’s Campus
Undoubtedly very adrenalized at the prospect of seeing Portuguese heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow bronzed Real Madrid teammates in the flesh, one particularly devoted female fan — in her excitement — ran in front of a golf cart transporting the players across UCLA’s campus.
The Spanish soccer club is in town to face the L.A. Galaxy in a friendly on Saturday, and has been training on the Los Angeles-based college campus. And apparently getting chauffeured around in golf carts.
Watch below as the overzealous college student gets a little too close to one of the moving vehicles, and promptly wipes out on the sidewalk. For whatever reason, the driver doesn’t seem all that concerned. As of now, no word on whether the young lady actually sustained any injuries.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'