- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch A Real Madrid Golf Cart Hit An Over-Eager Fan On UCLA’s Campus
Undoubtedly very adrenalized at the prospect of seeing Portuguese heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow bronzed Real Madrid teammates in the flesh, one particularly devoted female fan — in her excitement — ran in front of a golf cart transporting the players across UCLA’s campus.
The Spanish soccer club is in town to face the L.A. Galaxy in a friendly on Saturday, and has been training on the Los Angeles-based college campus. And apparently getting chauffeured around in golf carts.
Watch below as the overzealous college student gets a little too close to one of the moving vehicles, and promptly wipes out on the sidewalk. For whatever reason, the driver doesn’t seem all that concerned. As of now, no word on whether the young lady actually sustained any injuries.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?