- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch An Absurd, Dancing, Hat-Trick-Completing Goal From Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
Arsenal thrashed Newcastle 7-3 today, scoring six goals in the second half. Insert Jets, Chiefs offense jokes here, etc. The final goal came in stoppage time from Theo Walcott, who was gunning for a hat trick. It was, as described the reddit user who posted it, “cute.” Very, very cute.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts