- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch An Absurd, Dancing, Hat-Trick-Completing Goal From Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
Arsenal thrashed Newcastle 7-3 today, scoring six goals in the second half. Insert Jets, Chiefs offense jokes here, etc. The final goal came in stoppage time from Theo Walcott, who was gunning for a hat trick. It was, as described the reddit user who posted it, “cute.” Very, very cute.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.