- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch An Absurd, Dancing, Hat-Trick-Completing Goal From Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
Arsenal thrashed Newcastle 7-3 today, scoring six goals in the second half. Insert Jets, Chiefs offense jokes here, etc. The final goal came in stoppage time from Theo Walcott, who was gunning for a hat trick. It was, as described the reddit user who posted it, “cute.” Very, very cute.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts