- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch An Instantaneous Soccer Goal Scored From The Equivalent Distance Of An NFL Kickoff
The scouting report on this goalie is that he dares opponents to shoot from 67 yards out immediately after the game starts. Also, favors his left on penalty kicks. Highlight via Harrison High School (in lovely Kennesaw, Georgia) junior Andrew Deltac, who we presume saw Hakan Çalhanoğlu 45-yard knuckle ball practice free kick.
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts