- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch An Instantaneous Soccer Goal Scored From The Equivalent Distance Of An NFL Kickoff
The scouting report on this goalie is that he dares opponents to shoot from 67 yards out immediately after the game starts. Also, favors his left on penalty kicks. Highlight via Harrison High School (in lovely Kennesaw, Georgia) junior Andrew Deltac, who we presume saw Hakan Çalhanoğlu 45-yard knuckle ball practice free kick.
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts