- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nigeria Eliminates Bosnia With 1-0 Marred By Disallowed Goal: Watch Highlights Here
Bosnia is looking to get back in the mix after losing its first match of the World Cup against Argentina 2-1 in the opener. Nigeria, on the other hand, drew Iran in a scoreless tie in its first match and sits at second in Group F, knotted up with Iran at one point apiece.
Can Bosnia earn itself a point? Will Nigeria win and thrust into second place in the group behind Argentina’s six points after it shocked Iran earlier today with a stoppage time goal?
Watch Bosnia vs Nigeria live streaming below:
Keep up with the action official Twitter hashtag of Bosnia-Nigera:
- Bosnia looked to take the lead on an early goal but it called back for an offsides. Further replay looked to reveal that the Bosnian was actually onsides, but the call stands nonetheless.
Nigeria Takes A 1-0 Lead (29′)
- Emmanuel Emenike crosses the ball in the box to Peter Odemwingie and he sneaks it in for the score! Nigeria leads 1-0.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?