- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What The Heck Did Norwegian Soccer Player Elise Thorsnes Just Tweet?
Tusen takk for alle henvendelse ang. dåsa mi etter reportasjen på tv2. Men me klare oss fint uten varme hender o.l pic.twitter.com/QB5QVQ7lKt
— Elise Thorsnes (@Etho9) June 21, 2013
Thorsnes, 24, is the talented striker for Norway’s national women’s team who is suffering from an abdominal injury. Will that keep her out of the European Championship finals in Sweden, which begin on July 10? If you know anything about the rivalry between Norway and Sweden, you know the answer to that. Let’s just stick a heat pack down those pants and get on with business.
“Thank you for all inquiries regarding my vagina the report on TV 2. I’m doing fine without warm hands and the like.”
Gotta love Scandinavian TV news. It’s like our HBO.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot