- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What The Heck Did Norwegian Soccer Player Elise Thorsnes Just Tweet?
Tusen takk for alle henvendelse ang. dåsa mi etter reportasjen på tv2. Men me klare oss fint uten varme hender o.l pic.twitter.com/QB5QVQ7lKt
— Elise Thorsnes (@Etho9) June 21, 2013
Thorsnes, 24, is the talented striker for Norway’s national women’s team who is suffering from an abdominal injury. Will that keep her out of the European Championship finals in Sweden, which begin on July 10? If you know anything about the rivalry between Norway and Sweden, you know the answer to that. Let’s just stick a heat pack down those pants and get on with business.
“Thank you for all inquiries regarding my vagina the report on TV 2. I’m doing fine without warm hands and the like.”
Gotta love Scandinavian TV news. It’s like our HBO.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun