- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What The Heck Did Norwegian Soccer Player Elise Thorsnes Just Tweet?
Tusen takk for alle henvendelse ang. dåsa mi etter reportasjen på tv2. Men me klare oss fint uten varme hender o.l pic.twitter.com/QB5QVQ7lKt
— Elise Thorsnes (@Etho9) June 21, 2013
Thorsnes, 24, is the talented striker for Norway’s national women’s team who is suffering from an abdominal injury. Will that keep her out of the European Championship finals in Sweden, which begin on July 10? If you know anything about the rivalry between Norway and Sweden, you know the answer to that. Let’s just stick a heat pack down those pants and get on with business.
“Thank you for all inquiries regarding my vagina the report on TV 2. I’m doing fine without warm hands and the like.”
Gotta love Scandinavian TV news. It’s like our HBO.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles