- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What The Heck Did Norwegian Soccer Player Elise Thorsnes Just Tweet?
Tusen takk for alle henvendelse ang. dåsa mi etter reportasjen på tv2. Men me klare oss fint uten varme hender o.l pic.twitter.com/QB5QVQ7lKt
— Elise Thorsnes (@Etho9) June 21, 2013
Thorsnes, 24, is the talented striker for Norway’s national women’s team who is suffering from an abdominal injury. Will that keep her out of the European Championship finals in Sweden, which begin on July 10? If you know anything about the rivalry between Norway and Sweden, you know the answer to that. Let’s just stick a heat pack down those pants and get on with business.
“Thank you for all inquiries regarding my vagina the report on TV 2. I’m doing fine without warm hands and the like.”
Gotta love Scandinavian TV news. It’s like our HBO.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO