- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What The Heck Did Norwegian Soccer Player Elise Thorsnes Just Tweet?
Tusen takk for alle henvendelse ang. dåsa mi etter reportasjen på tv2. Men me klare oss fint uten varme hender o.l pic.twitter.com/QB5QVQ7lKt
— Elise Thorsnes (@Etho9) June 21, 2013
Thorsnes, 24, is the talented striker for Norway’s national women’s team who is suffering from an abdominal injury. Will that keep her out of the European Championship finals in Sweden, which begin on July 10? If you know anything about the rivalry between Norway and Sweden, you know the answer to that. Let’s just stick a heat pack down those pants and get on with business.
“Thank you for all inquiries regarding my vagina the report on TV 2. I’m doing fine without warm hands and the like.”
Gotta love Scandinavian TV news. It’s like our HBO.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead