- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Which Play Is More Impressive: Soccer Zidane-Turn Goal, Or Football Whoop-Whoop Juke-Em Touchdown?
The YouTube description of this play by an 11-year-old West Brom player uses some terms I don’t quite understand: “Tekkers” … “Zidane-turn”, but I do get this part: “He finished his move with a 20-yard rocket into the top corner.” The sick spin move and blast occurs in the background, so watch closely.
Now to youth football, where this youngster decides it’s not his day to stop anywhere short of the end zone.
Which is more impressive? Depends on what kind of football you prefer, I suppose.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story