- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Which Play Is More Impressive: Soccer Zidane-Turn Goal, Or Football Whoop-Whoop Juke-Em Touchdown?
The YouTube description of this play by an 11-year-old West Brom player uses some terms I don’t quite understand: “Tekkers” … “Zidane-turn”, but I do get this part: “He finished his move with a 20-yard rocket into the top corner.” The sick spin move and blast occurs in the background, so watch closely.
Now to youth football, where this youngster decides it’s not his day to stop anywhere short of the end zone.
Which is more impressive? Depends on what kind of football you prefer, I suppose.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence