- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Will Ferrell Crashes American Outlaws Party In Recife, Will Be Sitting Next To Teddy Goalsevelt In A USA Bikini During Game
U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati has an ace up his sleeve, and no, it’s not another slightly American player who’s spent his entire life living somewhere other than here — it’s Kicking and Screaming star Will Ferrell, who will be replacing Jozy Altidore at the striker position against Germany. If you didn’t believe that we will win, you should now.
In other news, German fans were given a pep talk last night by Knecht Ruprecht — their evil Santa Claus who steals the bad children on Christmas.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap