- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Will Ferrell Crashes American Outlaws Party In Recife, Will Be Sitting Next To Teddy Goalsevelt In A USA Bikini During Game
U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati has an ace up his sleeve, and no, it’s not another slightly American player who’s spent his entire life living somewhere other than here — it’s Kicking and Screaming star Will Ferrell, who will be replacing Jozy Altidore at the striker position against Germany. If you didn’t believe that we will win, you should now.
In other news, German fans were given a pep talk last night by Knecht Ruprecht — their evil Santa Claus who steals the bad children on Christmas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts