- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Will Ferrell Crashes American Outlaws Party In Recife, Will Be Sitting Next To Teddy Goalsevelt In A USA Bikini During Game
U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati has an ace up his sleeve, and no, it’s not another slightly American player who’s spent his entire life living somewhere other than here — it’s Kicking and Screaming star Will Ferrell, who will be replacing Jozy Altidore at the striker position against Germany. If you didn’t believe that we will win, you should now.
In other news, German fans were given a pep talk last night by Knecht Ruprecht — their evil Santa Claus who steals the bad children on Christmas.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs