- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Will Ferrell Crashes American Outlaws Party In Recife, Will Be Sitting Next To Teddy Goalsevelt In A USA Bikini During Game
U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati has an ace up his sleeve, and no, it’s not another slightly American player who’s spent his entire life living somewhere other than here — it’s Kicking and Screaming star Will Ferrell, who will be replacing Jozy Altidore at the striker position against Germany. If you didn’t believe that we will win, you should now.
In other news, German fans were given a pep talk last night by Knecht Ruprecht — their evil Santa Claus who steals the bad children on Christmas.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?