- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The World Freestyle Football (Soccer) Champion Is Very Good At Doing Soccer Tricks In The Streets Of London
Andrew Henderson has one ordinary name and one extraordinary skill. He is the World Freestyle Football Champion, which means filmmakers will follow him around London while he does mesmerizing things.
Go on, you. Be mesmerized.
This only works in soccer. Let Ray Lewis loose with a football in Baltimore, and people die.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead