- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The World Freestyle Football (Soccer) Champion Is Very Good At Doing Soccer Tricks In The Streets Of London
Andrew Henderson has one ordinary name and one extraordinary skill. He is the World Freestyle Football Champion, which means filmmakers will follow him around London while he does mesmerizing things.
Go on, you. Be mesmerized.
This only works in soccer. Let Ray Lewis loose with a football in Baltimore, and people die.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing