- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The World Freestyle Football (Soccer) Champion Is Very Good At Doing Soccer Tricks In The Streets Of London
Andrew Henderson has one ordinary name and one extraordinary skill. He is the World Freestyle Football Champion, which means filmmakers will follow him around London while he does mesmerizing things.
Go on, you. Be mesmerized.
This only works in soccer. Let Ray Lewis loose with a football in Baltimore, and people die.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap