- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Yep, This Is Pretty Much The Worst Own Goal Of All Time
Question I’m most often asked: how come no Moldovan soccer highlights? Well, here you go. It’s 18-year-old Radu Mitu, playing his first game in the net for Milsami-Ursidos, against Rapid Ghidighici. It’s just 10 minutes into the match when Radu is trying to clear the ball, and … d’oh! It’s even worse, considering his team lost 2-1.
But here’s an explanation from a YouTube commenter that we hadn’t considered:
Sam Van Eenoo 4 hours ago
The ball is broken and the gas that escapes blows the ball into the goal. Not his fault.. Doesn’t even count as a goal normally..
Well that’s perfectly logi … What, now?
MULDER: “It’s the gasses, Scully. The ball was broken and the gas that escaped blew the ball into the the goal.”
SCULLY: “As a scientist, I cannot accept that.”
MULDER: “Doesn’t even count as a goal normally.”
- Filed Under:
- Own Goal
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'