- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yep, This Is Pretty Much The Worst Own Goal Of All Time
Question I’m most often asked: how come no Moldovan soccer highlights? Well, here you go. It’s 18-year-old Radu Mitu, playing his first game in the net for Milsami-Ursidos, against Rapid Ghidighici. It’s just 10 minutes into the match when Radu is trying to clear the ball, and … d’oh! It’s even worse, considering his team lost 2-1.
But here’s an explanation from a YouTube commenter that we hadn’t considered:
Sam Van Eenoo 4 hours ago
The ball is broken and the gas that escapes blows the ball into the goal. Not his fault.. Doesn’t even count as a goal normally..
Well that’s perfectly logi … What, now?
MULDER: “It’s the gasses, Scully. The ball was broken and the gas that escaped blew the ball into the the goal.”
SCULLY: “As a scientist, I cannot accept that.”
MULDER: “Doesn’t even count as a goal normally.”
- Filed Under:
- Own Goal
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship