- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Yep, This Is Pretty Much The Worst Own Goal Of All Time
Question I’m most often asked: how come no Moldovan soccer highlights? Well, here you go. It’s 18-year-old Radu Mitu, playing his first game in the net for Milsami-Ursidos, against Rapid Ghidighici. It’s just 10 minutes into the match when Radu is trying to clear the ball, and … d’oh! It’s even worse, considering his team lost 2-1.
But here’s an explanation from a YouTube commenter that we hadn’t considered:
Sam Van Eenoo 4 hours ago
The ball is broken and the gas that escapes blows the ball into the goal. Not his fault.. Doesn’t even count as a goal normally..
Well that’s perfectly logi … What, now?
MULDER: “It’s the gasses, Scully. The ball was broken and the gas that escaped blew the ball into the the goal.”
SCULLY: “As a scientist, I cannot accept that.”
MULDER: “Doesn’t even count as a goal normally.”
- Filed Under:
- Own Goal
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios