- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Girlfriend Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Cristiano Ronaldo’s Face Has Changed Over The Years
In one of the more unconventional and confusing advertisements for a bank, Portugal’s “Banco Espirito Santo” has morphed the face of Real Madrid’s self-acknowledged-handsome-winger Cristiano Ronaldo, in the interest of, um, handsomeness? More female customers? We’re assuming the time table you’re seeing here is between 2003 and now, which is exactly the duration of his tenure with the Portuguese National Team. Why not go all the way back to when he was a pimply faced kid?
Answer: Because the point of this ad is to make you guys feel ugly and old. (For the record, he’s 29-years-old as of February 5th.)
– Banco Espirito Santo
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts