- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Your Girlfriend Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Cristiano Ronaldo’s Face Has Changed Over The Years
In one of the more unconventional and confusing advertisements for a bank, Portugal’s “Banco Espirito Santo” has morphed the face of Real Madrid’s self-acknowledged-handsome-winger Cristiano Ronaldo, in the interest of, um, handsomeness? More female customers? We’re assuming the time table you’re seeing here is between 2003 and now, which is exactly the duration of his tenure with the Portuguese National Team. Why not go all the way back to when he was a pimply faced kid?
Answer: Because the point of this ad is to make you guys feel ugly and old. (For the record, he’s 29-years-old as of February 5th.)
– Banco Espirito Santo
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week