- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Goalie Failure Of The Day
This goalie shaming brought to you by Artem Gomelko, goalkeeper for FC Torpedo Zhodino. Considering it wouldn’t have gone in if Gomelko hadn’t touched it, it’s the definition of a goalie failure. Although Metro referred to it as a “horror blooper” and a “cock-up,” which I suppose is also accurate.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts