- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Insane Back Heel Volley
In ten years, when he’s out of soccer, the world’s top leagues should hand out a “Zlatan Ibrahimovic” award for most impressive goal, because he is the most innovative scorer in the era of televised soccer. Here’s yet another example against French Ligue 1′s SC Bastia where he toys with defenders in the 10th minute…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts