- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Devin Hester broke Deion Sanders’ return touchdown record Thursday night in Atlanta. Afterwards, the legendary returners shared a tear-streaked moment as Falcons fans did their best to ruin everything
Brandon Marshall Just Gave A Very Compelling, Thoughtful Press Conference On Domestic Violence, His Past
Pat Mayo compiled literally everything you’ll need to know about Week 3 in his weekly FLEX rankings. Podcast, videos, lists, #jokes, tweets, strategy, and theoretical physics. Ok, maybe not that last one — but this post is awesome. Check it out…
“Hey guys, what’s with the huge hole over there right next to the field? Would someone PLEASE cover that damn thing up with a tarp so that it turns into a ankle-shattering human trap? Thank you.”
– Coritiba groundskeeper
Stewart On The NFL: ‘You Know Things Are Bad When You Have You Appoint Your Own Special Victims Unit’
How a billionaire can sound so much like every other opinionated asshole who calls into sports talk radio we’ll never know. Listen to him complain about the NFL right after he explains how much BiLLiOnZ uh dollarz he has, after the jump…
How do you go from reinstating a guy to play in Week 3 to suspending him indefinitely? That’s what the Vikings brass sort of explained this morning.