- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo reveals his Week 8 QB Rankings, telling you which quarterbacks you need to get into your lineup, and which passers can make an impact in deeper leagues and DFS formats.
If you’re looking for a comparison of starting pitching or RISP batting averages, please exit this feature and back away from your keyboard or phone. Following the jump, we explore the intangibles that will truly decide the World Series.
We’re not sure this is exactly how Adultswim planned on releasing the first episode of their newest series, but it also can’t be ruled out (because it’s Adultswim, after all). Also, it’s hilarious. Watch the complete first episode of season one, after the jump…
Peter Biaksangzuala, 23, had just scored a goal for Bethlehem Vengthlang FC, and injured his spinal cord while doing a somersault.