- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If you’re struggling to grasp “It is the historic display of a once mighty nation, gathering together the countries it lost and finding a way to lose to them once more.”
You may enjoy the actual race, but this was today’s highlight for me. Also, your race leader sideswipes a woman talking on her cell phone, and Middle Eastern politics is somehow involved. Also, the remaining schedule, and how to watch.
The Terrifying Goliath Grouper Lurks On The Sea Floor, Attacking Divers Trying To Give It A Free Lunch
This is a picture of Wayne Rooney walking a soccer ball into the net. Usually, we’re told, players have to “kick” the ball “very hard” to make it get there. Watch the epic embarrassment with the eerily familiar scoreline, after the jump…
I hope this guy traveled to France all the way from Australia, just for this one spectacular moment. Updates, schedule, and how to watch as we enter the home stretch.
What if the commercials never stop? What if he’s all ESPN ever talks about for the next 12 years? Have we created a monster?
No, Sammy Watkins didn’t down a fistful of mushrooms and then take the practice field — but this catch is still pretty cool.