- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Aspiring writers! Want a headline that totally writes itself? Read this post and give it a whirl! (The eagle also returned the golf ball in the second video, following the jump).
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a “Rabona” is when you kick the ball with the wrong foot. It does not work from beyond a few feet away from goal (or really anywhere). This is a once in a lifetime score. Remarkable.
Please enjoy San Francisco resident Greg Miller, host of the online entertainment site IGN, and his rap tribute to Hunter Pence signs. Did we mention that Hunter Pence himself is in it?
Colin Cowherd had ESPN’s lightning rod columnist Jason Whitlock on his program today to explain what he — an African American man — thought about the report that the Seahawks locker room doesn’t think their quarterback is “black enough.” You’ll wanna hear what he said…
Predicting that this team will make the playoffs in the Western Conference isn’t exactly a reason to be confident in the Lakers’s front office. Watch her explain the franchise’s botched management over the last few years — and why they didn’t hire Phil Jackson — after the jump….
Remember that time Sebastian Janikowski lit an SUV filled with pornstars on fire? Ahhhh, the good ol’ days…