- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jordin Tootoo, formerly of the Detroit Red Wings and now with the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL, gives a kid his hockey stick — and the resulting joy could power the world for the next three years.
What’s more American than doing literally everything in your power to best the competition?
Answer: A four minute interview with Doc Ellis.
It’s been just two games, but if two games were a career, LaMarcus Aldridge would be one of the best ever.
It’s an epidemic of adult douchebaggery!
He obviously just spent the weekend at William Shatner Acting Camp.
Any adult who muscles past a kid to grab a foul ball should be sentenced to watch this video on an endless loop for three years. Give it to a youngster — it will make his life.