Air Force vs Army Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
Air Force vs Army Football Game Info
College Football Week 16
Air Force Falcons (3-2) vs. Army Black Knights (8-2)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Air Force vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (-144) | ARMY: (+118)
Spread: AFA: -2.5 (-115) | ARMY: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: (78%) | ARMY: (22%)
Air Force vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Air Force: (47.9%) | Army: (52.1%)
Air Force vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Air Force defeated Army, 17-13, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
– Air Force is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Army.
– Air Force is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Army.
– Air Force defeated Utah State, 35-7, on the road in Week 14.
– Army defeated Navy, 15-0, at home in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.