Appalachian State vs North Texas Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 Myrtle Beach Bowl Game
Appalachian State vs North Texas Myrtle Beach Bowl Game Info
2020 Myrtle Beach Bowl Game
Appalachian State Mountaineers (8-3) vs. North Texas Mean Green (4-5)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium (SC) – Conway, SC
Appalachian State vs North Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APP: (-1050) | UNT: (+630)
Spread: APP: -19.5 (-110) | UNT: +19.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: APP: (N/A) | UNT: (N/A)
Appalachian State vs North Texas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Appalachian State: (90.1%) | North Texas: (9.9%)
Appalachian State vs North Texas State Strength of Schedule
– Appalachian State went 0-2 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– North Texas didn't play a team ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Appalachian State vs North Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– This is the first all-time matchup between Appalachian State and North Texas.
– Appalachian State is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– North Texas is 3-4 ATS this season.
– Appalachian State defeated Georgia Southern, 34-26, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
– North Texas defeated UTEP, 45-43, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!