Arizona vs Washington Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Arizona vs Washington Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (7-1, 1-1 PAC12) vs. Washington Huskies (1-6, 0-2 PAC12)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Arizona vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-490) | WAS: (+380)
Spread: ARI: -9.5 (-102) | WAS: +9.5 (-120)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARI: (+4000) | WAS: (+8000)
Arizona vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Arizona defeated Washington, 77-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 11, 2020.
– Arizona is 31-19 all-time in 50 head-to-head games against Washington.
– The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last six road games.
– Washington is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– Arizona defeated Colorado, 88-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
– Washington lost to Colorado, 92-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.