Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date and Prediction for Champions League Match
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich Match Info
2020-21 UEFA Champions League — Group Stage Matchday 5
Atletico Madrid (1-2-1, 5 points) vs. Bayern Munich (4-0-0, 12 points)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Wanda Metropolitano — Madrid, Spain
Coverage: BT Sport ESPN (UK)
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-115) | MUN: (+270) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: ATL: -1 (+240) | MUN: +1 (-115)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-152) | Under: (+124)
Team to Score the First Goal: ATL: (-170) | MUN: (+140) I NO GOALS: (+1400)
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Even Odds for Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich Winning
Percentages: Atletico Madrid (38%) | Bayern Munich (38%) | Draw (24%)
Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich Betting Trends & Stats
– Atletico Madrid sits in second place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group A table, with a 1-2-1 record and a minus-three goal differential.
– Bayern Munich sits in first place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group A table, with a 4-0-0 record and a plus-11 goal differential.
– Atletico Madrid is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Bayern Munich is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Bayern Munich defeated Atletico Madrid, 4-0, in the only head-to-head matchup between these clubs on Oct. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.