Boise State vs San Jose State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 Mountain West Championship Game
Boise State vs San Jose State Mountain West Championship Game
College Football Week 16: Mountain West Championship
Boise State Broncos (5-1, 5-0 Mountain West) vs. San José State Spartans (6-0, 6-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 4:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Sam Boyd Stadium – Las Vegas, NV
Boise State vs San Jose State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-250) | SJSU: (+198)
Spread: BSU: -6.5 (-110) | SJSU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: (35%) | SJSU: (65%)
Boise State vs San Jose State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boise State: (68.0%) | San Jose State: (32.0%)
Boise State vs San Jose State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Boise State defeated San Jose State, 52-42, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
– Boise State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
– Boise State is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
– Boise State is 14-0 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
– Boise State defeated Wyoming, 17-9, on the road in its most recent game in Week 15.
– San Jose State defeated Nevada, 30-20, at home in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.