Boston College vs NC State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Boston College vs NC State Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (2-5, 0-1 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (5-1, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs NC State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+360) | NCST: (-460)
Spread: BC: +8.5 (-105) | NCST: -8.5 (-115)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (22%) | NCST: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (+20000) | NCST: (+6500)
Boston College vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 14.2%
NC State: 85.8%
Boston College vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Boston College defeated NC State, 71-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2020.
– NC State is 13-12 all-time in 25 head-to-head games against Boston College.
– Boston College is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against NC State.
– The total has hit the under in four of NC State's last six games against Boston College.
– Boston College defeated Maine, 78-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
– NC State defeated North Carolina, 79-76, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.