Butler vs Providence Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Butler vs Providence Basketball Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (2-3, 1-1 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (6-3, 2-1 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Hall – Providence, RI
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Butler vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+200) | PROV: (-245)
Spread: BUT: +5.5 (-112) | PROV: -5.5 (-108)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: (41%) | PROV: (59%)
Odds to Win 2021 NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+8000) | PROV: (+10000)
Butler vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Butler defeated Providence, 70-64, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 23, 2020.
– Providence is 12-5 in its 17 all-time head-to-head meetings with Butler.
– Providence is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Butler.
– Butler is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Butler's last six games.
– Providence is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Providence's last six games.
– Butler defeated Providence, 70-64, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
– Providence defeated DePaul in double overtime, 95-90, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.