California vs Oregon Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
California vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (5-4, 0-2 PAC12) vs. No. 21 Oregon Ducks (6-1, 1-0 PAC12)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
California vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+750) | ORE: (-1200) Spread: Total:
Spread:CAL: +12.5 (-105) | ORE: -12.5 (-115)
Total:133.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (43%) | ORE: (57%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (+20000) | ORE: (+4500)
California vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
California vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Oregon defeated California, 90-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
– California is 22-18 all-time in 40 head-to-head games against Oregon.
– California is 13-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against Oregon.
– The total has hit the over in six of Oregon's last eight games against California.
– California defeated Seattle, 70-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
– Oregon defeated Portland, 80-41, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.