Clemson vs Georgia Tech Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
No. 1 Clemson Tigers (4-0, 3-0 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CLEM: (-3500) | GT: (+1200)
Spread: CLEM: -27.5 (-110) | GT: +27.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (78%) | GT: (22%)
Odds to Win ACC: CLEM: (-600) | GT: (+25000)
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Clemson: (95.5%) | Georgia Tech: (4.5%)
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 52-14, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Aug. 29, 2019.
– Georgia Tech is 50-32-2 in the 84 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
– Clemson has won the last five head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
– Clemson is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Georgia Tech.
– Clemson is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– Georgia Tech is 3-11-1 ATS in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Georgia Tech's last eight games.
– Then-No. 1 Clemson defeated then-No. 7 Miami, 42-17, at home in Week 6.
– Georgia Tech defeated Louisville, 46-27, at home in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.