Colorado vs USC Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Colorado vs USC Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (6-2, 0-1 PAC12) vs. USC Trojans (5-1, 0-0 PAC12)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Colorado vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+124) | USC: (-146)
Spread: COL: +2.5 (-110) | USC: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: (35%) | USC: (65%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COL: (+6500) | USC: (+5000)
Colorado vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Colorado defeated USC, 70-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
– Colorado is 13-6 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against USC.
– Colorado is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
– The total has hit the under in each of USC's last eight games against Colorado.
– Colorado lost to Arizona, 88-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
– USC defeated Santa Clara, 86-63, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.