East Tennessee State vs Alabama Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
East Tennessee State vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
East Tennessee State Buccaneers (4-3, 0-0 Away) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (4-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network+
East Tennessee State vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ETSU: (+1200) | ALA: (-2500)
Spread: ETSU: +15.5 (-112) | ALA: -15.5 (-108)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ETSU: (38%) | ALA: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ETSU: (N/A) | ALA: (+6500)
East Tennessee State vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
East Tennessee State: 14.6%
East Tennessee State vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Alabama defeated East Tennessee State, 114-77, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 1, 2004.
– Alabama is 3-0 in its three all-time, head-to-head meetings with East Tennessee State.
– East Tennessee State is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Alabama is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
– East Tennessee State defeated Lee, 62-53, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
– Alabama lost to Western Kentucky, 73-71, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.