Florida State vs Wake Forest Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
FSU vs Wake Forest Football Week 16 Game Info
College Football Week 16
Florida State Seminoles (3-6, 2-6 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-4, 3-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Field – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
FSU vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+194) | WAKE: (-245)
Spread: FSU: +6.5 (-110) | WAKE: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (44%) | WAKE: (56%)
FSU vs Wake Forest Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Probability Prediction: Florida State: (21.3%) | Wake Forest: (78.7%)
FSU vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Wake Forest defeated Florida State, 22-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these two schools on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Florida State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
– Florida State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
– Florida State defeated Duke, 56-35, at home in Week 15.
– Wake Forest lost to Louisville, 45-21, on the road in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.