Georgia vs Kentucky Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
UGA vs Kentucky Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (3-1, 3-1 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (2-3, 2-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Coverage: SEC Network
UGA vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UGA: (-1000) | UK: (+610)
Spread: UGA: -15.5 (-110) | UK: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | UK: (N/A)
Odds to Win SEC: UGA: (+500) | UK: (+5000)
UGA vs Kentucky Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kentucky: (14.1%) | Georgia: (85.9%)
UGA vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Georgia defeated Kentucky, 21-0, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Georgia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
– Georgia is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
– Georgia is 13-2 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
– No. 2 Alabama defeated then-No. 3 Georgia, 41-24, at home in Week 7.
– Missouri defeated Kentucky, 20-10, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.